›

Kays battery installation near Al Qusais Industrial – any recommendations?

I've got a bit of an unusual situation and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. My father-in-law has a 2012 Toyota Land Cruiser that he absolutely adores – it's been his daily driver for years and he's incredibly particular about the maintenance, always insisting on using specific brands for everything. He's always sworn by Kays batteries for some reason, says they lasted longer than any other brand he's tried in his forty years of driving. Now his battery is starting to show its age and he's asked me to help him find a replacement since he's not as mobile as he used to be. I've been looking around and calling a few battery shops, but most of them either don't stock Kays or they look at me like I'm speaking a different language when I mention the brand. I'm based near Al Qusais Industrial Area and I'm trying to find a workshop that can do Kays battery installation near Al Qusais Industrial Area because that would be convenient for both of us. The thing is, I'm not sure if Kays batteries are even available here anymore or if they've been phased out in favor of more common brands. I've tried searching online but I'm not getting very clear results – some sites mention them but don't have any actual stock information. My father-in-law is pretty stubborn and insists on sticking with what he knows, so I'm trying my best to track down a genuine Kays battery for him without having to order from overseas or pay ridiculous shipping fees. I'm also a bit concerned about making sure the battery is fresh and not old stock that's been sitting on a shelf for years – I've heard that batteries can degrade even when they're not being used, especially in this heat, so I want to make sure I'm getting something that'll actually last. I'm also curious about the installation process – the Land Cruiser is a pretty straightforward vehicle, but I still want to make sure the terminals are cleaned properly and the battery is securely fastened. If anyone in the Al Qusais area has recently bought a Kays battery and can recommend a trustworthy supplier or workshop, I'd really appreciate the tip. Also, if anyone has experience with this brand and knows whether they're still good quality compared to newer options, that would be useful to know too. I'm hoping to get this sorted soon because my father-in-law is getting anxious about his car and I don't want to let him down. Any leads would be massively appreciated.

Accede o Regístrate para comentar.