›

Where can I get expert Infiniti engine mount replacement in Musaffah?

edited septiembre 26 en General

I've been dealing with a persistent vibration in my 2016 Infiniti QX60 for a couple of months now and it's finally gotten to the point where I can't ignore it any longer. It started as a faint shudder when I was stopped at traffic lights, the kind of thing you convince yourself is just the engine idling a bit rough, but it's gotten worse and now I can feel it through the steering wheel and the seat even when I'm driving at low speeds. There's also a clunking noise when I go over bumps or accelerate hard from a standstill, which a mate told me sounds like worn engine mounts. The car has done about 140,000 kilometres and I've never had them replaced, so I suppose it's about time. What I'm trying to find is expert Infiniti engine mount replacement in Musaffah, somewhere that actually knows these cars and can confirm whether it's really the mounts or something else causing the vibration, because I don't want to pay for new mounts only to find out the problem was somewhere else entirely. I've had that happen before with a different car and it was infuriating, paying for parts that didn't fix anything. I'd also like to know roughly what a fair price looks like for this kind of job, because I've seen quotes ranging from a few hundred to well over a thousand and I don't know what's reasonable. Has anyone here actually had engine mounts replaced on an Infiniti or a similar Nissan product in the Musaffah area and been happy with the result? I'd really appreciate hearing about your experience, whether they diagnosed it properly first, and whether the vibration actually went away afterwards. Any genuine recommendations would mean a lot because I need to get this sorted before it causes damage to something else.

Accede o Regístrate para comentar.